The dew car kinda has a classic look to it and the national guard car looks ok.....
I'd take both of them paint schemes over Harvicks yellow crap car!
The number 88 Mountain Dew Amp,National Guard Car For hendrick per news conference on TV now.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
The dew car kinda has a classic look to it and the national guard car looks ok.....
I'd take both of them paint schemes over Harvicks yellow crap car!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Hey Victory Formaly(xplaya) that is a really nice picture of Peyton Manning that is cool your a fan to.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Yea yea yea....
I lost a bet and now I have to have that sig for a week.....
But I hate manning
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
After i week of seeing it i bet you might want to keep it!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I don't think so....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks